Synergy Executive Pension
You could easily live third of your life in retirement - so it makes perfect sense to plan for it financially. Planning an executive pension doesn't have to be complicated. Both you and your employer can make pension contributions to your executive pension, and with tax relief available it costs less than you might think.
Starting an executive pension is not as difficult as it sounds
The sooner you start to save for your retirement the better lifestyle you can expect to have.
What is an executive pension?
An executive pension is a company pension policy set up by an employer under trust to save for a key employee’s retirement.
Who can take out an executive pension?
An executive pension can be set up for executives or key employees of a company
Why a Synergy Executive Pension?
A Synergy Executive Pension allows you to choose where your money is invested. Any contributions you or the company make (within Revenue limits) qualify for tax relief.
Benefits of a Synergy Executive Pension include:
- When you retire you can take part of it as a tax free lump sum
- You can stop, restart and change your payments at any time
- Your company can save on corporation tax
- You can save on your personal taxes by making contributions
- You can contribute from €175 per month
Your Investment options
With Standard Life, you get many investment options, so you can be as adventurous or as conservative as you like.
The value of your investment may go down as well as up and may also be affected by changes in currency exchange rates. Each investment option carries different levels of risk so we recommend that you talk to your Financial Adviser.
How to get started?
Investing for the long term is a big decision and we recommend that you speak to a Financial Adviser. Should you choose not to, you can contact us directly on 01 639 7070.
- Assist you to purchase a product
- Give you factual information
- Provide illustractions and send you an information pack
- Answer any technical questions
- Carry out your instructions
But we can't give any advice or recommendations when it comes to making an investment.