We have a bold ambition to be the best place that any of us have ever worked
Standard Life is part of Phoenix Group, a company fuelled by optimism, ideas and determination and we’re passionate about making Phoenix Group a place where the brightest talent will love to work.
That’s why we’ve built a supportive working environment where colleagues can not only thrive professionally, but also create genuine positive impact.
With 6,800 employees (350 working in our Dublin office on Standard Life and other Phoenix brands), a powerful voice and shared purpose, we have the unique opportunity to make better, longer lives a reality for all. Working together, we’re trying to solve some of the biggest social and environmental challenges.
The whole package
At Standard Life, we want to offer you a work environment where you feel happy, recognised and supported. While some specific roles may come with different benefits, here is a quick glance at some of the benefits and rewards that we offer:
- Flexibility and autonomy on how you work
- Competitive salary
- Performance-related annual incentive (bonus)
- Non-contributory staff pension scheme (with employer matching on AVCs)
- Wellbeing allowance
- Employee assistance programme
- Annual commuter tickets and cycle to work scheme
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Family flexible policies and leave
- Professional membership – subject to revenue regulations
- Clubs and networks
- Study support
- Volunteering leave
- Generous income protection and life assurance cover
Personal and professional development
We understand that a career isn't just about day-to-day tasks, and that personal development is as important as professional achievement. We give all colleagues up to three days of paid leave each year, which they can use to get involved in our volunteering opportunities. That way we can all give something back.
We're also committed to helping you make the most of working with us. That means different things to different people, and we pride ourselves on working with employees as individuals, celebrating and supporting their different goals.