Synergy Investment Bond
If you have a lump sum to invest, and are looking for potential growth over the long term the Synergy Investment Bond could be for you. It may also provide you with a regular income and occasional withdrawals. It's all about having choices. So now it's up to you.
I want an investment that can change when I need it to
So that I’ve got a plan that I can feel confident about.
What is a Synergy Investment Bond?
A Synergy Investment Bond is a long-term investment policy which you can tailor to your changing life goals and financial needs.
Who is a Synergy Investment Bond for?
- Those looking for the potential for long-term capital growth
- Someone looking for a way to complement their pension savings
- Those who want a range of investment options such as funds, deposits and Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
- People who are seeking alternatives to a deposit account to help grow their money
Why a Synergy Investment Bond?
A Synergy Investment Bond could help you on your way to achieving the lifestyle you're hoping for in the future.
Benefits of a Synergy Investment Bond include:
- The option to take regular and occasional withdrawls from your investment
- A wide choice of investment options such as funds, deposits and Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Limitations of a Synergy Investment Bond include:
- The value of your investment may go down as well as up
Your investment options
As your attitude to investment may change over time, it’s important you have options:
Each investment option carries different levels of risk so we recommend that you complete our Risk Questionnaire and talk to your financial adviser.
How to get started?
You can contact us directly on 01-639 7070
- assist you to purchase a product
- give you factual information
- provide illustrations and send you an information pack
- answer any technical questions
- carry out your instructions.
But we can't give any advice or recommendations when it comes to making an investment.
Investing for the long term is a big decision and we recommend that you speak to a financial adviser.
Warning: The value of your investment may go down as well as up
Warning: This investment may be affected by changes in currency exchange rates
Warning: If you invest in this product you may lose some or all of the money you invest
Warning: The income you get from this investment may go down as well as up