Synergy Regular Invest
Saving on a regular basis can give you something to look forward to in the future. Putting money aside regularly into Synergy Regular Invest, will help bring you closer to achieving your saving goals such as that dream holiday or a deposit on a house you've always wanted.
A Synergy Regular Invest can help you achieve your saving goals
What is a Synergy Regular Invest?
A Synergy Regular Invest is a savings policy which you can set up to help you save for those significant events in your life.
Who is the Synergy Regular Invest for?
- Those looking for potential long-term capital growth
- Those who are looking for a way to save for a child's education, dream holiday, deposit for a house or other saving goals
- People who want to save €125 or more a month and who are prepared to save regularly for more than five years
Why a Synergy Regular Invest
The Synergy Regular Invest is a flexible regular investment policy which you can tailor to your saving goals and financial needs.
Benefits of a Synergy Regular Invest include:
- You can stop, start increase or reduce your premiums
- You can choose from wide range of investment options to choose such as funds, deposits and Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
Limitations of a Synergy Regular Invest include:
- The value of your investment may go down as well as up
Your investment options
Synergy Regular Invest is a flexible regular investment policy which you can tailor to your investment needs.
As your attitude to investment may change over time, it’s important you have options:
Each investment option carries different levels of risk so we recommend that you complete our risk questionnaire below and talk to your financial adviser.
How to get started?
Investing for the long term is a big decision and we recommend that you speak to a Financial Adviser.
Should you choose not to, you can contact us directly on 01 639 7070.
- Assist you to purchase a product
- Give you factual information
- Provide illustractions and send you an information pack
- Answer any technical questions
- Carry out your instructions
- But we can't give any advice or recommendations when it comes to making an investment.
Warning: The value of your investment may go down as well as up
Warning: This investment may be affected by changes in currency exchange rates
Warning: If you invest in this product you may lose some or all of the money you invest