Deposits rates on 25 May 2020
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the deposit you select meets your needs, so it is important that you seek appropriate financial advice.
- Standard Life does not endorse or recommend any deposit or deposit provider and is not responsible for a deposit’s performance or the solvency of a deposit provider.
- In the event of a deposit provider being unable to meet any claims against it, money from your policy held with that provider will not be covered by any scheme (for example,the Deposit Guarantee Scheme)
- Synergy product charges apply, including a management charge of 1% per annum. The return on your Self-Directed Option will also be affected by the commission structure you have agreed with your financial adviser.
- When you invest in this Self-Directed Option, a policy cash account will be set up within your policy to facilitate your Self-Directed Options and from which payments are credited and deducted. The policy cash account is provided by a third party deposit provider. For further information, see the Key Features documents and Self-Directed Options guide (SYSD01). The interest rate payable on the policy cash account is 0% (0% AER).
Deposits available through the Self-Directed Option on Synergy pensions and investments
Currently we have no rates available.
For Fixed Term deposits, interest is applied annually
For earlier variable rates, please call us on (01) 639 7000
Ocassionally. there may be other deposit terms and providers not shown here which are available as an investment option. Call us on (01) 639 7000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- The rates may change or be withdrawn at short notice. The rate you get is the rate available on the day the money is received by your chosen provider. This may take up to five working days.
- At the end of your fixed term deposit, the value of the deposit will be lodged to your policy cash account. You should then consider your investment options and seek appropriate financial advice.
- AER is the annual equivalent rate and shows what the interest rate would be if compounded and paid each year