Who are Vanguard?
Vanguard was founded in the United States in 1975 on a simple but revolutionary idea: that an investment company should manage its funds solely in the interests of its clients. Vanguard is now the second largest fund manager in the world, helping over 30 million clients in 170 countries. They pioneered index tracking fund management in 1976 and have a strong reputation for minimising tracking errors in managing large global index funds. They manage over €7.2 trillion assets (as at 30 November 2022).
Vanguard manage our index funds as well as our expanded range of passive funds that allow your clients to access low-cost alternatives to actively managed funds.
Our Vanguard equity funds
- Vanguard Emerging Market Stock Index Fund
- Vanguard Eurozone Stock Index Fund
- Vanguard Global Stock Index Fund
- Vanguard US 500 Stock Index Fund
Our Vanguard bond funds
- Vanguard Euro Government Bond Index Fund
- Vanguard Global Bond Index Fund
- Vanguard Global Corporate Bond Index Fund
The information on standardlife.ie/adviser is designed for financial advisers. It's not suitable for anyone else. If you're not a financial adviser, please go to standardlife.ie for information about the products and services we offer.